Monday, June 16, 2014

The Truth Is...

Richie smiled at me. "A boy or a girl?"
"A boy, he'll be one in three weeks." I said proudly, thinking of my boy.

Wanting to make the flat a bit more comfortable, I started clearing everything off the sofa and coffee table so we could sit down.

"I didn't know you had a kid." Richie said as I cleaned up around him.
"I didn't when we met, remember?" He'd been my first. I offered him a seat on the sofa as I told him.
As he sat down, he remembered it. "Oh right."
Or maybe he acted as if he remembered. "If you don't mind, I'm quickly gonna go check on him. Make yourself at home."
"Alright."

Sure he had had girlfriends with kids but I'm sure he didn't expect this tonight. I quickly walked into the dark bedroom to check, he was still sound asleep so I let him be and went back to the living room.


"Everything okay?" He asked when I walked back in.
"Yeah, still asleep." I said as I sat down on the sofa next to him.

He smiled at me when I told him, glad that we had our privacy. He moved closer to me on the sofa, wrapping an arm around me, he reached into kiss.

Even though I felt nervous about this again, kissing him felt amazing. He definitely had enough experience to become such a great kisser. It was tender but passionate at the same time.

Reminding me of last time, I felt his hand creep up around my waist, carefully slipping under my top as he reached my back. His hand felt soft to the touch, even though he had played guitar his entire life, his fingertips were gentle and soft against my skin. Every touch he made felt warm.

As his hand reached the middle of my back, he starting pushing me down to lay down on the sofa. I obliged right away and laid down on the sofa as he moved above me.

His kiss only paused briefly when we needed to gasp for air, other than that, I was sure he could keep this up for hours. So gentle and sweet.

After a good while of deep kissing, I could feel him grind his pelvis into me. He was obviously hard and wanted more than just kissing.

When he was sure he had made it clear to me, he pulled back from the kiss and raised on his arms.

"Do you have a bedroom too?"
I frowned. "No, this is my bedroom."

I tried to sit up so I could show him and he moved away from me. Getting up off of the sofa, I pulled him with me so he would stand too. At the bottom of what looked like cushions, I pulled two straps until the sofa clicked and folded out into a futon to sleep on.

"My bed." I said, gesturing to it with my hand, as if I was proud of creating it.
Richie shrugged and smiled at me. "Works for me." He said and got onto the bed.

He padded the thin mattress next to him for me to sit down there too.

I smiled, glad he didn't mind it and sat down next to him. Right away, we went back to where we had let off.

Just as we were laying down and getting comfortable, we heard crying from the bedroom.

I pulled away from the kiss and sighed, noticing Richie did exactly the same. I felt sorry, I didn't mean it to happen like this at all.

"I'm sorry;" I said, "I'll quickly get him back to sleep and we can continue this." I said as I got up from the bed, halfway to the only bedroom.

I heard him say "okay" as I walked into the room and switched the lights on.

Fifteen minutes and a nappy change later, the crying continued which made me think if he was simply hungry or thirsty. I didn't know what to do or how Richie would react to this. He was obviously disappointed by the interruption but if he found out more, he'd be raging but I felt too nervous to take my baby to the kitchen to eat or drink.

Had I made a wrong decision?

A knock at the door, made me look up at the door, seeing Richie standing there.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

His eyes went wide with recognition when he saw my little Harrison.

2 comments:

  1. Good like the end. Eyes went wide.... hhhmmm How old is Harrison??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be one in three weeks.... I wonder why Richie's eyes went wide... I do liked the end of it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete